Mike Hayes is the former commanding officer of SEAL Team TWO and the author of “Never Enough.” He was a White House Fellow and subsequently Chief Operating Officer at Ray Dalio's hedge fund, Bridgewater Associates. He currently serves as the Chief Digital Transformation Officer at VMware.
He was held at gunpoint, drove the negotiation of a nuclear treaty, and oversaw special operations in both Afghanistan and Iraq.
Mike and Sri dive into “Never Enough” to uncover:
* the intricacies of leadership
* what Mike learned from Bridgewater vs. the military
* how to be both humble AND confident
* delivering constructive and direct feedback
* how to invest in your relationships
* and how to find purpose in life.
EXPLICIT EPISODE: If you have kids in the car, we hope you’ll choose another.
Intro and/or outro music in most episodes is by Paul Sridhar ( Spotify ).
Disclaimer: Any audio clips are included with every intent and steps taken to abide by Fair Use and serve the purpose(s) of illustration, education, augmentation, or promotion of source content.